Annual Representatives’ Meeting 2017
This years’ Annual Representatives Meeting will be held on Saturday 16th September 2017 at:
The Arthur Findlay Centre
96A Stone Road, Stafford, ST16 2RS
Start Time: 10.30am
Any questions you would like raised at the ARM should be received at BSG National Office by Friday 1st September 2017 – thank you.
- • Please note that if you submit a question to the meeting, please ensure that you are in attendance to speak on the matter.
- • 2 Branch Members may attend from any one branch. You do not need to be on the Branch Committee. Contact your Branch Secretary for more information.
- • Individual members should contact National Office (details below).
- • This is your chance to address the National Committee and to meet fellow members of the Guild from branches across the country.
- • The National Committee very much look forward to meeting your branch representatives.
Feeling left out, don’t know what is going on?
Then come to your regional meetings details in the current BS News and find out what’s new and have your voice heard. These regional meetings are normally held in March and October and regions welcome any member to visit. However, it would be good to let them know you are coming to aid catering.
National Office Address: 572 Middleton Road, Chadderton, Oldham. OL9 0HF
Tel: 0161 222 9699 E.mail: email@example.com