Our quarterly Sugarcraft magazine is exclusive to BSG members.
“Sugarcraft News” includes skills files, hints and tips, a diary of forthcoming events, regional and branch reports on sugarcraft activities and important food safety updates, as well as members’ letters and many photographs.
Receive your copy by becoming a British Sugarcraft Guild member… today!
Membership is open to anyone with an interest in sugarcraft and cake decorating, from the complete novice to professionals in their field; everyone can benefit from the sharing and learning experience that being a British Sugarcraft Guild member can bring.
All adult members receive our quarterly Sugarcraft magazine and have the opportunity to:
- Meet and share ideas
- Get help and advice
- Discuss the latest techniques and trends with other members
- Purchase Public and Products Liability ‘Sugarcraft Insurance’ (for UK members) at a discounted preferential BSG members’ rate
- Enter BSG sugarcraft competitions at our exhibitions and learn how to improve your standards
- Train as a sugarcraft demonstrator or judge
- Access the member only ‘Sugarcraft Lounge’ online discussion area
- Benefit from exclusive member offers and discounts