Our quarterly Sugarcraft magazine is exclusive to BSG members.
The March 2019 edition of ‘Sugarcraft’ is available now – featuring the amazing award-winning lamb by Kathleen King on the front cover!
- Including: Brilliant prize draws from the lovely people at PME Cake Decorating, Carol Deacon Cakes and Ellen’s Creative Cakes NL.
- Learn how to make Crocus, Gelatine Flowers and Sharp Edges with this month’s Skills Files.
- Exclusive to our members only, 2019/20 BSG Membership and Sugarcraft Insurance options are now available to purchase – either from our BSG secure online store or via your local BSG branch.
Receive your copy by becoming a British Sugarcraft Guild member… today!
Membership is open to anyone with an interest in sugarcraft and cake decorating, from the complete novice to professionals in their field; everyone can benefit from the sharing and learning experience that being a British Sugarcraft Guild member can bring.
All adult members receive our quarterly Sugarcraft magazine and have the opportunity to:
- Meet and share ideas
- Get help and advice
- Discuss the latest techniques and trends with other members
- Purchase Public and Products Liability ‘Sugarcraft Insurance’ (for UK members) at a discounted preferential BSG members’ rate
- Enter BSG sugarcraft competitions at our exhibitions and learn how to improve your standards
- Train as a sugarcraft demonstrator or judge
- Access the member only ‘Sugarcraft Lounge’ online discussion area
- Benefit from exclusive member offers and discounts