Our quarterly Sugarcraft magazine is exclusive to BSG members.
The December 2018 edition of ‘Sugarcraft’ is out now – featuring exquisite sugar flower arrangements by Jan Clark on the front cover!
- Including: festive inspired Skills Files by Judith Lynn, Gaye Cordingley and Jan Clark
- Introducing: Claire Ratcliffe and Meet the Author: Carol Deacon Cakes
- Plus + + + Your chance to ☆ WIN ☆ Modelling Paste and the new Bouquet Flower Paste from Saracino. A set Dr Bakewell’s Wondrous School of Confectionery storybooks by LT Talbot and signed books from Carol Deacon Cakes
Receive your copy by becoming a British Sugarcraft Guild member… today!
Membership is open to anyone with an interest in sugarcraft and cake decorating, from the complete novice to professionals in their field; everyone can benefit from the sharing and learning experience that being a British Sugarcraft Guild member can bring.
All adult members receive our quarterly Sugarcraft magazine and have the opportunity to:
- Meet and share ideas
- Get help and advice
- Discuss the latest techniques and trends with other members
- Purchase Public and Products Liability ‘Sugarcraft Insurance’ (for UK members) at a discounted preferential BSG members’ rate
- Enter BSG sugarcraft competitions at our exhibitions and learn how to improve your standards
- Train as a sugarcraft demonstrator or judge
- Access the member only ‘Sugarcraft Lounge’ online discussion area
- Benefit from exclusive member offers and discounts