Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th May
Venue: The Barbanell Conference Centre, Stafford, ST16 3DA
• Scared of royal icing?
• Can’t make a piping bag?
• Don’t know how to coat a cake in royal icing?
Then this Beginners Royal Icing course is for you!
The Workshop Weekend offers you two days of expert tuition, you will learn all the basics you need:
• How to make royal icing
• Coating top and sides of a round cake dummy in royal icing
• Piping straight and curved lines with a plain piping tube
• Piping shells with a star piping tube
• Piping inscriptions
• Basic Brush embroidery
• Basic run sugar work
Your two-day course includes all tuition with Saturday night ensuite B&B.
Open to BSG members and non-members.
Email for a booking form to reserve your place: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition with B&B (single bedroom) £250.00
Tuition with B&B (sharing twin bedroom) £230.00
Tuition Only £185.00
Tuition with B&B (single bedroom) £280.00
Tuition with B&B (sharing twin bedroom) £260.00
Tuition Only £215.00
• Additional overnight accommodation can be booked at Barbanell House
e.g. Friday night and/or Sunday night at a cost of
£50 per night (single B&B) | £35 (shared twin room B&B)