Coronavirus Update: December 2020
In these continuingly uncertain times, we would like to reassure all BSG members worldwide that The British Sugarcraft Guild continues into its 40th year, however, there are a few differences to our normal practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our community of members.
• National Office staff are currently working from home as advised by the government and on reduced hours. You may still JOIN and RENEW your membership and sugarcraft insurance at your convenience in the BSG Online Store.
• Our office telephone line will remain closed during this time. For all enquiries, please email email@example.com and we will respond to you as soon as we can.
• All live in-person Branch Meetings, Events, and Committee Meetings remain suspended and may be replaced by Zoom demonstrations, meetings or other online activities. Please check our social media for updates…
• BSG members are encouraged to access The Sugarcraft Lounge, our members’ community Facebook group, to stay in contact with fellow members, share cake chat & photos, and where you can continue to enjoy our regular online sugarcraft demonstrations.
• The BSG Regions are hosting regular virtual demonstrations and workshops for members each month. Many local branches are also now holding online activities for their members. Check out the social media pages for further information.
• Sugarcraft News members’ magazine is publishing as normal. Members will continue to receive their copy through the post as usual. If you have an article of photos, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most importantly, we hope everyone can stay safe and well. Thank you for your continued support, trust, and patience during this incredibly challenging time for us all.
BSG News and Events
Make sure you don’t miss a thing!
Sign up for British Sugarcraft Guild updates and receive Sugarcraft News, Events and more,
FREE & DIRECT to your inbox.
Hi there! We hope you're continuing to stay safe and well. Here's quick round up of news to help keep you updated... BSG National Office remains open during this busy membership and sugarcraft insurance renewal period, and we are focussing even...
Announcing a Sugarcraft Skills Online Competition, hosted by Cork Sugarcraft Association and judged to BSG competition guidelines by The British Sugarcraft Guild's team of expert judges."Unfortunately we’ve had to forgo our live...
Please note our newly rescheduled date due to Covid-19 N.B. The competition schedule remains the same for anyone who had already started working on a project for the original exhibition date. New date: Saturday 25th September 2021 ...
Have you seen our NEW Cygnets Live! workshop sessions for under 18's members? Launched during lockdown, our Cygnet members can now learn sugarcraft ideas and techniques with our new workshop sessions held on the first Saturday of each month using...
Event details may change due to unforeseen circumstances. Please check before travelling.
~ Save The Dates ~
23rd October 2021
Region 4: Workshop Day with Marilyn Hill
Burntwood Methodist Church, Swan Island, Burntwood, WS7 0BJ
11th June 2022
Region 1: Exhibition
Tulliallan Police College, Tulliallan Castle, Kincardine. FK10 4BE