In these uncertain times, we would like to reassure all members worldwide that The British Sugarcraft Guild continues into its 40th year, however, there are a few differences to our normal practice to ensure the safety of our community of members.
• National Office staff are currently working from home as advised by the government. You may still JOIN and RENEW your membership and sugarcraft insurance at your convenience in the BSG Online Store.
• All live in-person Branch Meetings, Events, and Committee Meetings are currently suspended and may be replaced by Zoom meetings and other online activities.
• Our office telephone line will remain closed during this time. Please email and we will respond as soon as we can.
• BSG members are encouraged to access The Sugarcraft Lounge, our members’ community Facebook group, to stay in contact with fellow members, share cake chat & photos, and where you can continue to enjoy our regular online sugarcraft demonstrations.
Most importantly, we hope everyone can stay safe and well. Thank you for your continued support, trust, and patience during this incredibly challenging time for us all.
BSG Branch Finder
Local branches are distributed throughout the UK in seven Regions.
Each branch hosts cake decorating demonstrations, workshops, and sugarcraft events each month.
Branch meetings offer the perfect opportunity to meet like-minded people who are similarly passionate about cake decorating and sugarcraft. With invited guest speakers showing a variety of skills and techniques, you will always learn something new!
Find your local BSG branch and go along…
Use the buttons or click on the map to select the Region nearest to where you live. This will take you to a regional map and a list of local branches with details of when and where they meet.
- If there is no branch local to you, you can still join as an Individual Member or International Member
- Visitors are always welcome at our regular branch meetings.
- Under 18’s: Please enquire! Your local branch may welcome Cygnet members to their regular meetings, or have a separate Cygnet group.
Many BSG branches have their own Facebook page, posting regular local updates.
Click on a button for a list of Facebook pages/groups within each Region: