Coronavirus Update: August 2021
As Covid-19 restrictions begin to be eased, some of our local branches are now starting to return to hold live in-person meetings and demonstrations. This is dependant on locality (UK nations have varying guidance) and venue availability. Please check with your local branch before travelling.
These are still uncertain times and the safety and wellbeing of our community of members must remain our first priority.
• National Office staff continue to work from home and on reduced hours presently. You may still JOIN and RENEW your membership and sugarcraft insurance at your convenience in the BSG Online Store.
• Our office telephone remains un-manned whilst staff are working from home. For all enquiries, please email email@example.com and we will respond to you as soon as we can.
• Branch Meetings, Events, and Committee Meetings may be replaced by Zoom demonstrations, meetings or other online activities. Please check our social media for updates…
• BSG members are encouraged to access The Sugarcraft Lounge, our members’ community Facebook group, to stay in contact with fellow members, share cake chat & photos, and where you can continue to enjoy our regular online sugarcraft demonstrations.
• The BSG Regions continue to offer a range of virtual demonstrations and workshops each month. Check out the social media pages for further information.
• Sugarcraft News members’ magazine is published each quarter. Members continue to receive their copy through the post as usual. If you have an article of photos, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most importantly, we urge everyone to continue to stay safe and well, and thank you for your continued support, trust, and patience, throughout this challenging time.
• Data Protection Privacy Statement
The British Sugarcraft Guild and its branches only use members’ personal data to process membership and communicate with members regarding the quarterly Members’ Magazine, insurance cover (if appropriate), events, meetings (eg branch meetings) and other matters relating to the promotion of sugarcraft. We do not share members’ personal data with third parties for marketing purposes. (Feb 2018)