Coronavirus Update: December 2020
In these continuingly uncertain times, we would like to reassure all BSG members worldwide that The British Sugarcraft Guild continues into its 40th year, however, there are a few differences to our normal practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our community of members.
• National Office staff are currently working from home as advised by the government and on reduced hours. You may still JOIN and RENEW your membership and sugarcraft insurance at your convenience in the BSG Online Store.
• Our office telephone line will remain closed during this time. For all enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you as soon as we can.
• All live in-person Branch Meetings, Events, and Committee Meetings remain suspended and may be replaced by Zoom demonstrations, meetings or other online activities. Please check our social media for updates…
• BSG members are encouraged to access The Sugarcraft Lounge, our members’ community Facebook group, to stay in contact with fellow members, share cake chat & photos, and where you can continue to enjoy our regular online sugarcraft demonstrations.
• The BSG Regions are hosting regular virtual demonstrations and workshops for members each month. Many local branches are also now holding online activities for their members. Check out the social media pages for further information.
• Sugarcraft News members’ magazine is publishing as normal. Members will continue to receive their copy through the post as usual. If you have an article of photos, please email: email@example.com
Most importantly, we hope everyone can stay safe and well. Thank you for your continued support, trust, and patience during this incredibly challenging time for us all.
• Data Protection Privacy Statement
The British Sugarcraft Guild and its branches only use members’ personal data to process membership and communicate with members regarding the quarterly Members’ Magazine, insurance cover (if appropriate), events, meetings (eg branch meetings) and other matters relating to the promotion of sugarcraft. We do not share members’ personal data with third parties for marketing purposes. (Feb 2018)